INDIE POP

,
Hello and Welcome
to my blog I have been using PSP
for many years
I have also used photoshop
I hope you find something on my blog
to create with.
if you download from my blog,
please leave me
a Thank you comment.
Thank you!♥
Hugs and Blessings
Punky

♥ Link to me ♥

♥ Followers ♥

Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Click on image to view full size

I wrote this tutorial on 10/30/2012

Tools and Supplies Needed

Template #111 by Simone
be sure to leave her a Thank You ♥

HERE

My avatar Template ♥

HERE

Tube of choice - Exclusive Club Tube at Pics for Design
By Zlata_M

do not use the same tube w/o the appropriate license to do so

You can purchase HERE

Font used - Jive

Open Simons Template #111 in psp Shift+D close out the original template

Delete the credit layer

Stand on the black double squares - copy and paste background of your choice I used the wave background from the tube resize the background as needed and position - duplicate and mirror merge down the background if you duplicated it crop the background image - click on the crop tool (R) Width 600 Height 215 click apply by pressing the check mark I am using psp version 9
so your tools may look different

delete black double squares when done placing the background

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer move to the right see mine for placement- crop as you did before - duplicate the tube set the blend mode to the copy to screen
add a drop shadow

Add a drop shadow of your choice to the glitter layer

Stand on the pink layer - copy and paste background of choice and crop as you did before copy and paste tube as a new layer and move to the left see mine - resize as needed - and crop as you did before duplicate tube
set blend mode mode to screen on the copy

Stand on the white frame layer and add a drop shadow of your choice

Stand on the black frame layer selections - select all - float - defloat layers - new raster layer - flood fill with color or gradient of choice using a color from your tube selections - select none - add noise if desired

To make your avatar using the selection tool draw a selection on your banner of what you would like for the avatar - edit - copy merged - paste as a new image

or you can use my avatar template and paste into there as well and do the same for the borders and crop like you did for the banner - add the credits and your name

copy merge the banner - paste as a new image and save as png do the same with the avatar - save your original work as psp file so you can make changes etc.

and you are done ! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Leave A Message

Blog Archive

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
jenheart63@gmail.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥Punky Productions♥

Scrap Kits Updated 2021-2024

All That Glitters Scrap Kits.

Artistic Designz Store.

Carita Creationz Scrap Kits & CU.

Deedles N Doodles Scrap Kits.

Designs N Company Scrap Kits/CU.

Digital Obsession Store Scrap Kits.

Digi Style Designs Scrap Kits/CU.

Digital Art Store Scrap Kits & CU.

Digi Style Designs PU & CU.

Stu Digital Obsession Scrap Kits.

Digital Scrapping Depot Pu/CU Store.

*NEW Store* Stu's Scrap Kits.

The Digital Scrapbook Shop Store.

Doodle By Design Collection Store.

Dreaming With Bella

Dream World Designs Scrap Kits.

Elegance Fly Scrap Kits.

Kizzed By Kelz Scrap Kits.

Luna Bella Scrap Kits.

Magical Moments Scrap Kits.

Moon Vixen Designs Scrap Kits & CU.

Mystical Scraps Scrap Kits.

Paper Dolls Store.

Render Art World Scrap Kits & More.

Scraps Dimensions Scrap Kits.

Scrap And Tubes Store.

Secret Garden Designs Scrap Kits.

Skullified Scrapz Store.

Taggers Delight Scrap Kits.

Tiny Turtle Designs Scrap Kits.

Wicked Diabla Designs Scrap Kits.

Yudes Scrap Kits.

Angel Wing Heart