INDIE POP

,
Hello and Welcome
to my blog I have been using PSP
for many years
I have also used photoshop
I hope you find something on my blog
to create with.
if you download from my blog,
please leave me
a Thank you comment.
Thank you!♥
Hugs and Blessings
Punky

♥ Link to me ♥

♥ Followers ♥

Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Click on my Word Art to view full size and save to your computer
Click on image to view full size

I wrote this tutorial on 10/16/2012

Tools and Supplies Needed

Gothic Angel frame 1 by Deadly Desire Tagz - please leave her a thank you

HERE

Tube of choice - I used a tube by Anna Marine of CDO
Do not use the same tube w/o the appropriate license to do so

You can purchase HERE

Font used - Feel Script

No Filters were used

Ready!!

Open Frame in psp - Image Canvas size change to 800x800 resize frame at 65% - make sure your frame layer is activated using the left arrow key on your keypad tap a few times until almost to the edge of the canvas
but not all the way to allow for blur & drop shadows

Duplicate the frame - image mirror copy and paste your tube as a new layer and move below the frame layer and position in the left frame where wanted

using your freehand selection tool draw around the tube inside the frame but not going outside of the frame - on the tube layer right click and select promote selection to layer delete the original tube layer - deselect - Duplicate the tube image mirror - duplicate the tube - stand on the duplicate tube go to adjust - Gaussian blur set to 3.00 - set tube layer to soft light and opacity to 66
repeat for the other tube layer

I used the image from the tube I used with the angel and used the free hand selection tool to delete bits of it I didn't want if using a different tube with no image with the tube you can make a background using the materials palette - filling with color or gradient of you choice

Stand on one of the frame layers and duplicate
on the copy set to soft light - blur - Gaussian blur 3.00

repeat on the other frame layer apply drop shadow to both frames 5 -2 60 8.00 black and drop shadow of choice to the tube layers making sure you stand on the original tube layer not the copy when applying the drop shadow

If you want to change the color to the candles use your free hand selection tool and draw carefully around just the candle not the flame then go to selections - modify - feather 2 - I used the Manual color correction - use the dropper to select an original color from the candle and select Target and change to color of choice I used #762232 to match a color in the tube I used

add your credits and your name

Font used : Feel Script size 36 color #7a2334 duplicate text - on the original text layer add a fat white gradient glow changing the white to #e4c287
add noise @ 50% - add drop shadow 1 1 33 3.00 black

You may add my word art " Gothic Angel" drop shadow is already added to it when all done with your tag edit copy merged paste as new layer selection - find Create selection from and select layer opaque then go to image - crop to selection and save as a png and you are done ! :)


1 comment:

Search This Blog

Leave A Message

Blog Archive

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
jenheart63@gmail.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥Punky Productions♥

Scrap Kits Updated 2021-2024

All That Glitters Scrap Kits.

Artistic Designz Store.

Carita Creationz Scrap Kits & CU.

Deedles N Doodles Scrap Kits.

Designs N Company Scrap Kits/CU.

Digital Obsession Store Scrap Kits.

Digi Style Designs Scrap Kits/CU.

Digital Art Store Scrap Kits & CU.

Digi Style Designs PU & CU.

Stu Digital Obsession Scrap Kits.

Digital Scrapping Depot Pu/CU Store.

*NEW Store* Stu's Scrap Kits.

The Digital Scrapbook Shop Store.

Doodle By Design Collection Store.

Dreaming With Bella

Dream World Designs Scrap Kits.

Elegance Fly Scrap Kits.

Kizzed By Kelz Scrap Kits.

Luna Bella Scrap Kits.

Magical Moments Scrap Kits.

Moon Vixen Designs Scrap Kits & CU.

Mystical Scraps Scrap Kits.

Paper Dolls Store.

Render Art World Scrap Kits & More.

Scraps Dimensions Scrap Kits.

Scrap And Tubes Store.

Secret Garden Designs Scrap Kits.

Skullified Scrapz Store.

Taggers Delight Scrap Kits.

Tiny Turtle Designs Scrap Kits.

Wicked Diabla Designs Scrap Kits.

Yudes Scrap Kits.

Angel Wing Heart