My Spotify


Hello and Welcome
to my blog I have been using
PSP for many years
I also use photoshop
I hope you find something on my blog to create with.
If you download
from my blog
please leave me a
Thank you comment.
Thank you!♥
Hugs and Blessings
Punky

♥ Followers ♥

Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Click on image to view full size

I wrote this tutorial on 11/28/2012

Tools and Supplies Needed

Cluster34 Xmas Wishes by Rosa Tags
be sure to leave her a Thank You ♥

HERE

Tube of choice - I used a tube by Elias Chatzoudis
Do not use the same tube w/o the appropriate license to do so


You can now purchase at CDO HERE

Image of choice I used Christmas Lights 4 from Stock Xchng
you will need to signup with them HERE

Font used ~ Roselyn
Eyecandy ~ Gradient Glow Optional

Ready!!

Open psp ~ I am using version 9
Open Frame Shift+D Close the original
delete or close the credit layer
delete one or the other one with shadow
or one without I used the one with shadow
with your selection tool draw around the frame

Open background image of your choice I used
Stock Photo Christmas Lights 4

copy and paste as a new layer
move below the frame layer If using the one I did resize by 20%
right click on the image background layer
Select Promote selection to layer ~ delete the
original image background layer ~ select none

Open your tube of choice ~ resize if needed and position
Duplicate the tube layer set the copy to Soft Light
add a Gaussian Blur: Radius 3.00
apply drop shadow to the original tube layer not the copy
3 3 35 4.00 Color black

Add your credits and your name
for name I used Font Roselyn size 36
color # #920012 add noise at 50%
and a gradient glow of your choice
drop shadow for name 1 1 80 4.00 Black

When all done with your tag edit copy merged paste as new layer

selection ~ find Create selection from and select layer opaque
then go to image ~ crop to selection and save as a png and you are done ! :)

2 comments:

♥ Link to me ♥

Leave A Message

Search This Blog

Scrap Kits N Tubes Updated 2026

*NEW* Scraps N Company Scrap Kits n Tubes.

Carita Creationz Scrap Kits & CU.

Deedles N Doodles Scrap Kits.

Digital Obsession Store Scrap Kits.

Digital Scrapping Depot Pu/CU Store.

Doodle By Design Collection Store.

Dreaming With Bella

Dream World Designs Scrap Kits.

Elegance Fly Scrap Kits.

Grim Creationz Scrap Kits.

Magical Moments Scrap Kits & CU.

Moon Vixen Designs Scrap Kits & CU.

Mystical Scraps Scrap Kits.

Render Art World Scrap Kits & More.

Scraps Dimensions Scrap Kits.

Secret Garden Designs Scrap Kits.

*NEW* Kristins New Store Skullified Scrapz Scrap Kits Etc.

Tiny Turtle Designs Scrap Kits.

Yudes Scrap Kits.